Our flexible Business Accounts come with great perks including:
- Convenient branch locations plus Online Banking and Mobile Banking App services
- Federally insured up to $250,000
- Overdraft protection options
- Free stop payments via Online Banking or Telephone Banking, free image copy of every check you write - via Online Banking
- Free Debit Cards/ATM Cards, free online banking, free telephone banking, free Web Pill Pay
- Fee-free unlimited use of nearly 30,000 CO-OP ATMs, free deposits at over 9,000 CO-OP ATMs
- Unlimited check writing privileges
Looking to switch your business accounts over from another financial institution? Click here for a helpful step-by-step guide, complete with a handy checklist to ensure the process goes smoothly.
$10.00 with e-Statements (paper statements waived)
$5,000 daily checking balance
$10,000 average monthly balance
$30,000 average monthly balance in savings, checking and loan balances
Logix Business Services webpages apply to the accounts, products and services available to Logix Business Account Membership established on and after May 17, 2017. If your Logix business account was opened prior to 5/17/17 please contact us at 800-328-5328 to convert your current business account to our new Business Services platform to take advantage of these advertised business accounts, products and services.
Logix welcomes local businesses to establish membership and open a business account. While we may not be able to accept all businesses, business owners and operators are always encouraged to establish Logix membership and open a personal account for their individual banking and other financial needs. Logix reserves the right to refuse to open any business account based on type of legal entity, the business type, purpose, activity, or services, or business account activity, needs, volume, or transaction type, and may suspend services on any Logix business account as a result of the activities of the business or the or business account activity, services, or transaction type or volume.
Logix cannot accept any account that requires more than one signature on a check or other withdrawal.