Money Market Accounts
The wait for better rates is over. A Logix Money Market Account gives you exactly what you deserve... MORE!
If you put in more, you should get more, right? Well, that’s how our Money Market Account works. Here’s what you need to know:
- Open your account with $2,500 or more
- Earn higher yields with higher balances
- Make unlimited deposits anytime
- Enjoy penalty-free withdrawals*
- Relax - your account is federally insured up to $250,000 and backed by our 5-Star rating for financial strength**
Opening an account is easy! Choose the option that's best for you:
- Open your account in minutes online
- Visit any Logix branch
- Or give us a call at 800-328-5328 to request your join by mail kit
- Log in to online banking, click on "Accounts," and choose "Open a New Account"
- Visit a local branch
- Give us a call at 800-328-5328
- Or mail a check to:
P.O. Box 10249
Burbank, CA 91510-0249
*Certain types of electronic withdrawals and transfers are limited to a combined total of six per month.
**Logix Money Market Account: Minimum opening deposit is $2,500.00. Minimum balance required to earn 0.70% APY (Annual Percentage Yield) is $100,000.00. The Logix Money Market Account is a tier-rate account and the APY for each balance tier is: 0.70% APY on $500,000.00 and Over; 0.70% APY on $250,000 - $499,999; 0.70% APY on $100,000 - $249,999; 0.60% APY on $50,000.00 - $99,999.99; 0.60% APY on $25,000.00 - $49,999.99; 0.50% on $10,000.00 - $24,999.99; 0.40% APY on $7,500.00 - $9,999.99; 0.30% APY on $2,500 - $7,499.99 and 0.30% APY on $ .01 - $2,499.99. The APY for each balance tier is variable and is subject to change after the account is opened. A $2,500 average balance is required to avoid a monthly low balance fee. Fees may reduce earnings. APYs are accurate as of 10/16/2020 and are subject to change after the account is opened. The advertised 0.70% APY does not apply to Business Money Market Accounts opened after 5/17/17.
** Logix is rated 5-Stars for financial strength from Bauer Financial
Member Service Center
Temporary Change in
Contact Center Hours
Mon-Fri 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (PT)
Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Would you like to discuss
Looking for potentially higher returns?
Our experienced financial consultants can help.