We know many of our members are holding onto their vehicles for longer periods of time before replacing them. Often, if you didn't purchase a vehicle protection plan when you purchased your vehicle from the dealership, you missed out on an opportunity to protect your vehicle with a major mechanical policy.
The more miles you put on your vehicle, the more likely you will eventually have costly repairs. Now, you can protect your vehicle and your pocketbook with vehicle protection from healthCAR.
- Simplified pricing that's up to 70% less compared to warranties offered at the dealership
- Affordable monthly payments
- Does not require having an auto loan
- Unlimited mileage protection
- Coverage for vehicles up to 20 years old and never expires as long as premiums are paid
- Great solution if you're existing warranty is about to, or has expired
- Great for college dependents driving older vehicles far from home
- Ancillary benefits include roadside assistance that extends to your dependents
- Short 30-day, 1,000-mile validation period
- Coverage level based on mileage of your vehicle at the time of breakdown
- If your vehicle experiences a breakdown, you only pay a $100 deductible
If your vehicle experiences a breakdown, the claims process is as easy as a click of a button. With the healthCAR app, you can begin the claim process to have your vehicle towed to a repair facility of your choice. You can use any licensed repair facility in the U.S. (approximately 91,000). healthCAR pays the repair shop directly for covered repairs and the program owner is only responsible for a $100 deductible.
Click here to get a quote and enroll today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Logix has partnered with healthCAR which provides continued mechanical breakdown protection on the enrolled vehicle(s) for one low monthly fee. Click here to see all the benefits.
You may enroll in healthCAR at any time by accessing the healthCAR link here. You may enroll each vehicle you own, subject to vehicle guidelines. Each vehicle enrolled will receive a unique contract.
You may cancel your healthCAR protection at any time by notifying the Administrator in writing, indicating the effective date of cancellation. Upon cancellation, you may be eligible for a refund equal to the pro-rated portion of your monthly fee. Your protection will be canceled by the Administrator if the appropriate monthly fee is not paid each month. Please refer to your contract for cancellation details.
An automobile extended service contract provides coverage for sudden and accidental mechanical breakdowns of your vehicle. These contracts provide coverage beyond the expiration of your manufacturer’s warranty on new, used, and high-mileage vehicles.
You may enroll any eligible vehicle you own. A separate contract will be issued for each vehicle.
healthCAR is fully insured by Lyndon Southern Insurance Company, a Fortegra company, "A" rated (Excellent) insurance company by A.M. Best. healthCAR is owned, distributed, and administered by Marathon Administrative Company. Marathon has been developing and administering vehicle service contracts for over 22 years.
Logix Federal Credit Union and Logix Insurance Services, CA Insurance License Number 0D64827; Insurance products: Are not NCUA/NCUSIF insured; Are not obligations of Logix Federal Credit Union; Are not guaranteed by Logix Federal Credit Union.