Home Equity Line of Credit
Whether you want to renovate, pay tuition or just sneak off to some exotic locale, we won’t judge—we just want to help! With a home equity line of credit, you’ll have a flexible source of cash with a lower interest rate than credit cards or other loans.
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with access to:
- A line of credit that provides a smart source of cash
- Borrow up to 80% of your combined loan to value
- No points, closing costs or annual fees (loans up to $250,000)*
- Low, "interest only" monthly payments**
- Instant access online or with free PrimeLine checks
- Interest may be tax-deductible (consult with your tax advisor)
- PrimeLine Home Equity Line of Credit Program Disclosure
- What You Should Know About Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Get a Homeowners Insurance Quote
*No closing costs if credit limit is $250,000 or less and HELOC is not paid off and closed within the first 36 months. Closing costs on credit limits in excess of $250,000 range from $1,500 to $2,000 and are based on amount borrowed. Attorney's fees apply in MD, VA, NH, ME and MA and range from $300 to $700. Additional state related taxes and fees may apply.
**Minimum interest-only monthly payment results in a Balloon payment at maturity.
The PrimeLine HELOC is available in CA, MD, NV, NH, VA, MA and ME only.