Thank you for choosing Logix for your home equity line of credit.
Let us guide you on what to expect from application to closing. Keep in mind...the quicker you respond to our requests, the faster we can finalize your approval.
Good news! We're reviewing your loan application.
- If an appraisal is required, an appraiser will reach out to you to set up an inspection
- A Logix underwriter will review your application and will reach out if additional documents are needed
- You will receive a package from the escrow company, be sure to complete and return your escrow paperwork and any requested documentation as soon as possible
This step determines whether or not your application has been approved. If your loan application is approved, it will be approved subject to conditions.
- A Loan Processor will be assigned to your loan and will reach out to you to review the approval letter
Your loan is being processed.
- Your processor will request any additional items needed and outline the next steps of the process
- You will receive a copy of your appraisal
- We will work with the escrow company to obtain required documents
- You will receive weekly status updates from your Loan Processor
- Keep in Mind - The quicker you respond to our requests, the faster we can finalize your approval
Almost there! We're preparing your loan documents.
- Your processor will confirm the amount you wish to advance from the line of credit
- If you have opted and are eligible to electronically sign, you will receive an email with a link to review and esign a portion of your documents
- A notary will reach out to you to set up a loan document signing appointment