Mobile Banking Text Alerts
We realize that not all cell phones are web-enabled, so we created Mobile Banking Text Alerts. It's the fast and easy way to see all your account balances and your last three transactions.
Simply enroll your cell phone in the service. Then, when you want information, call (888) 813-7475 and enter your 4-digit PIN.
Set up Text Alerts
- From any phone or PC with Internet access, click here or visit the link below
- Enter your Logix account number and online banking password
- Click on the "Add a New Device" link
- Enter your cell phone number
- Select your cell phone service provider (e.g. Verizon, AT&T, etc.)
- Select how you would like to receive your alerts - via email or text message
- Choose the information you want delivered:
- Account Balances
- Last 3 Transactions
- Or both
- Select a 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN)
Activate Text Alerts
Once your phone is registered using the process outlined above, you can request information anytime you need it.
- Call (888) 813-7475 from your registered mobile phone
- Enter your 4-digit PIN (do not enter pound after your entry)
- Hold on the line for the confirmation that your text message has been sent
Logix will send a message to your mobile phone, usually within seconds. However, depending on your cell phone service provider, some messages can take up to 30 minutes to reach you.
Note: if your registered mobile device is configured to suppress its caller ID, you will need to precede your dial-in number with *82, by dialing *82-888-813-7475.