eDeposit Mobile FAQ
- What is "eDeposit Mobile?"
- How do I get eDeposit Mobile?
- How do I use eDeposit Mobile?
- How should I prepare checks for deposit with eDeposit Mobile?
- What are the minimum system requirements for eDeposit Mobile?
- What is the maximum deposit limit per day?
- After depositing, what should I do with the original checks?
- Does eDeposit Mobile cost anything?
- Sign into Logix's Mobile Banking using the Mobile Banking App
- Click on "eDeposit Mobile"
- Select the Account you would like to deposit your check into
- Enter the amount of the check
- Restrictively endorse the back of the check as follows: For mobile deposit only at Logix Signature of payee
- Take a photo of the front and back of your check
- Only checks drawn on US banks in US dollars are eligible for eDeposit Mobile
- Restrictively endorse your check as follows:
- On the first line, sign the check (this will be your signature(s), or the business name, as applicable)
- On the second line, put "For Mobile Deposit Only at Logix"
- Ensure all 4 corners of the check are visible
- Place the check on a contrasting background (i.e. dark background for light-colored checks)
- Checks should be as flat and wrinkle-free as possible, with no visible rips or tears
Note: Some checks with light ink (i.e. Money Orders) may not be read properly by the application and thus may not be accepted by eDeposit Mobile
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch with iPhone iOS 6.0 or higher
- Android smartphone or tablet with Android 2.2 or higher
- Hardware must have a camera
If you have questions about text message banking, call (800) 328-5328 or contact us.
Member Service Center
Temporary Change in
Contact Center Hours
Mon-Fri 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (PT)
Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.