Fraud and ID Theft Prevention
Fraud Fighting Services from LogixAs a Logix member, the security of your accounts and personal information is important to us. Please take time to review the following links for the most up-to-date information on current threats and scams, and how you can protect yourself:
Logix Card Manager: This simple app from Logix alerts you immediately when someone uses your Logix card. You can even activate and deactivate your card from your smartphone if you suspect fraudulent activity.
EMV "Chip: Cards: All new Logix credit cards (and soon, debit cards, too) come with a "Chip" embedded. This technology makes it nearly impossible for your card information to be stolen when used at a merchant's chip reader.
Apple Pay: If you have an iPhone 6, you've got extra fraud-busting power. Import your Logix card to Apple Pay and use this service when merchants offer it at checkout. Your phone and the merchant's reader will create a secret code, called a token, which protects your information from being stolen and used against you.
Identity Theft Restoration Services: For added Identity Theft protection, you can also sign up for our credit monitoring service.
Schemes and Scams in the News!
- Check out the latest schemes reported to the FBI
- Better Business Bureau reports scams in the news
- Consumer Fraud Reporting offers great advice on the latest scams, spams, and hoaxes
- The Financial Fraud Enforcement Task Force posts tips to avoid Mortgage and Lending Fraud
- USA.gov offers advice on avoiding bank, insurance, education, investment and other scams
- The Federal Trade Commission reports an increase in Cyber Crimes - check out these questions and corresponding short videos to see how you are doing
We regularly post on the subject of Fraud in our blog.
Deck the Halls with Scams Aplenty
Don't Get Phished