In uncertainty, we are here to help.
COVID-19 has changed much about the way we live and bank. As your credit union, Logix is thankful to be making a positive difference in our community and in the lives of our members during this unique circumstance and we have created this section of our website to distribute critical information during the pandemic.
- Messages from our CEO - Logix is Federally insured and among the strongest financial institutions in America.
- Current Branch Hours - Please review thoroughly before visiting a branch.
- Remote Banking Options - Nearly all Logix services are available without using a branch.
- Consultations by Appointment - Schedule an appointment with a Financial Services Officer or Financial Consultant.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What should I do if I have a branch appointment?
- Are my deposits insured?
- Is Logix financially prepared for an economic downturn?
- Will Logix close branches?
- What options are available if I wish to bank remotely?
- What are the Contact Center hours?
- Can I still apply for a mortgage or consumer loan?
- Is there a hardship assistance program available?
- How can I get up to date information?
All branches will be open from 9:30 am to 4 pm Monday - Friday, and from 9 am to 1 pm PT on Saturdays. A complete list of temporary closures and service hours is available at Temporary Change in Hours.Given the rapidly evolving pandemic conditions and advisories, this may change. Please find your preferred branch at www.lfcu.com/FB for specific updates.
We have many options available such as:
Check your balance, transfer funds, make a loan payment or verify deposits by calling (800) 841-4123.
Our Contact Center is available to assist you, but please note we are experiencing higher than normal call volume, so we appreciate your patience.
Try using our digital wallet apps, Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, and Samsung Pay for convenience during checkout and to help limit your exposure. Our Contact Center remains available as well at (800) 328-5328, though note that there is increased call volume.