Logix Rewards Program Disclosure
Program Rules: In this Logix Rewards Program Disclosure, the words "we", "us", "our", and "Logix" each mean Logix Federal Credit Union. The words "you", "your”, "yours", and “cardholder” mean each and all of those who apply for, sign, or use a Logix Platinum Rewards Credit Card or enrolled Logix Debit Card and participate in the Logix Rewards Program. "Rewards Card" means a Logix Platinum Rewards Credit Card and/or enrolled Logix Debit Card. The words “Logix Rewards Program” and “Logix Rewards” each mean the dedicated Logix program where you earn Rewards Points on Logix Platinum Rewards Credit Card net new retail purchases and enrolled Logix Debit Card net new signature (not PIN) purchase transactions, and redeem earned Rewards Points for Logix Rewards merchandise, travel, gift cards, and cash. “Rewards Points” and “points” shall have the same meaning. “Rewards Account” means an account record we establish to track and provide you with details of your Rewards Points Earnings and Redemptions. By accepting, using, or authorizing use of your Logix Platinum Rewards Credit Card or enrolled Logix Debit Card, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Logix Rewards Program Disclosure. Please read this information carefully.
Rewards Program Enrollment and Rewards Account: You are automatically enrolled in the Logix Rewards Program when you are granted a Logix Platinum Rewards Credit Card. To participate using your Logix Debit Card you must enroll your Logix Debit Card in the Rewards Program. To enroll your Logix Debit Card, login to Logix Online Banking, go to Account Services, and Select Debit Card Rewards Enrollment. You can also enroll your Logix Debit Card by calling us at 800-328-5328 or by visiting any one of our branches. Once your Rewards Card has been enrolled, we will establish a Rewards Account in your name. Rewards Points cannot be earned until a Rewards Account has been assigned. Rewards Points are not granted retroactively; no points are earned on transactions occurring before the Rewards Account is assigned.
Rewards Point Earnings:
Platinum Rewards Credit Card – You are automatically enrolled in the Logix Rewards Program when you are granted a Logix Platinum Rewards Credit Card.
Platinum Rewards Credit Card 10,000 Bonus Points Offer – Earn 10,000 Bonus Points when you make at least $2,500 in net new purchases within the first 90 days from the date your new credit card account is opened. Bonus Points are awarded on the 10th day following the date the required $2,500 in net new purchase amount is attained, provided the required purchase occurs within 90 days of the Platinum Rewards credit card account opening date. Only online and merchant location purchases qualify. Multiple cardholder purchases on the same credit card account applies. Bill payments, recurring payments, cash advances, fees, and balances transfers do not qualify. Combining multiple cardholder purchases on differing Logix credit card accounts and proration of Bonus Points is not permitted. “Net new purchases” means qualifying purchases, less the amount of any credit, reversal, or other reduction for a returned, exchanged, or disputed item. The 10,000 Bonus Points cash redemption value is $100 and earned points are redeemable only through the Logix Rewards point redemption website. Cash Back point redemption occurs as a deposit to the cardholder’s Logix savings account only.
All Platinum Rewards Credit Cardholders earn 1.5 Rewards Points for every $1 in net new retail purchases you make with your Logix Platinum Rewards Credit Card.
Platinum Rewards Credit Cardholders earn more points at Gold and Platinum Relationship Rewards Tiers, as follows:
- Cardholders at the Gold Relationship Rewards Tier earn 2 Rewards Points for every $1 in net new retail purchases you make with your Logix Platinum Rewards Credit Card; and,
- Cardholders at the Platinum Relationship Rewards Tier earn 3 Rewards Points for every $1 in net new retail purchases you make with your Logix Platinum Rewards Credit Card.
See our Relationship Rewards Program Disclosure for completion information about Relationship Rewards.
Debit Rewards Card – You must enroll your Logix Debit Card to participate in the Rewards Program. To enroll your Logix Debit Card, login to Logix Online Banking, go to Account Services, and Select Debit Card Rewards Enrollment. You can also enroll your Logix Debit Card by calling us at 800-328-5328 or by visiting any one of our branches.
Debit Rewards Cardholders earn 1 Rewards Point for every $2 in net new retail signature purchases (signature only, not PIN) when you select "credit" at payment terminals and use your enrolled Logix Debit Rewards Card.
Both Credit Cards and Debit Cards - Fractional points to two decimal places are earned on purchases; however, your Rewards Account and Summary will reflect Rewards Points Balance and Year-To-Date totals in whole points only. Whole and fractional points earned for each qualifying transaction are added together when determining your Rewards Points balance. There is no limit on the Rewards Points you can earn each month. Any determination of qualifying transactions and exceptions for Rewards Points is at the sole discretion of Logix Federal Credit Union. Logix reserves the right to verify and adjust Rewards Points at any time prior to or following point posting and redemption.
“Net new retail purchases” and “net new signature (not PIN) purchases” mean: Purchases, minus returns, credits, and adjustments. ATM transactions, balance transfers, credit card convenience checks, cash advances, including purchases of traveler's checks or other cash equivalents, credits for returned merchandise, gaming related transactions, payments or adjustments, bill payments, fraudulent or unauthorized transactions, purchases made by or for a business or for a business purpose, and any finance charges and fees, are excluded from and do not qualify for Logix Rewards Points earnings. Logix may establish additional exclusions at any time. All Rewards Card purchases, credits and adjustments are subject to verification. If a transaction is the subject of a billing or other dispute, the related earned Rewards Points may be deducted from the Rewards Points total during the dispute period. If the transaction is reinstated, the corresponding Rewards Points will be reinstated.
Bonus Points Promotions: We may from time to time offer bonus points promotions permitting you to earn additional Rewards Points for specific types of Rewards Card transactions or purchases (for example, gas and grocery store purchases). Bonus point promotions may also apply to a specific Rewards Card type (i.e. applying just to rewards credit cards, or just to debit cards). All bonus point promotions are made available solely at our discretion, are subject to change, and may be terminated by us at any time without notice.
Point Pooling: Logix will automatically "pool" or combine Rewards Points earned by each account owner on a Logix membership joint account into a Rewards Account. For example, if a husband and wife are joint owners on a Logix membership joint account, Logix will automatically combine Rewards Points earned on both the husband and wife's Rewards Cards into a pooled/combined Rewards Account. Points earned from Rewards Cards associated with differing Logix membership account ownership vesting, e.g. your Logix individual account and your separate Logix joint account, will not be pooled or combined. You can transfer Rewards Points from one Rewards Account to another Rewards Account through Point Gifting; see the Point Gifting section below for more information.
Point Redemption: Logix Rewards Points are redeemable for Logix Rewards merchandise, travel, travel accommodations, gift cards, charity cards, and cash back, as available from the Rewards Online Catalogue, accessible through the Logix Online Banking website or by calling 800-810-4271 Monday-Friday between 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM Pacific Standard Time, and Saturday and Sunday from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM Pacific Standard Time. Cash back is available only as a deposit to your Logix membership savings account. Rewards Points can only be redeemed for products and services available from the Rewards Online Catalogue.
Rewards Points are redeemable only in whole points. All Rewards Points redemptions are subject to point availability and all redemptions are final. Rewards Points cannot be used as payment for obligations owed to Logix or its affiliates and cannot be used in conjunction with any other frequency or rewards program. Rewards Points have no cash or other monetary value unless redeemed for Rewards, and are not transferrable except in accordance with the Point Gifting provisions of this Logix Rewards Program Disclosure. All Rewards are subject to availability. We may at any time amend the types of Logix Rewards available and the level of Rewards Point redemption required to obtain any Reward.
Point Information and updates: Rewards Point information and updates are posted to your Rewards Account, which is accessible through the Logix Online Banking web site (you must be enrolled in Logix Online Banking to access information in this manner). Rewards Points balance information is also provided on your monthly billing statement (for Logix Platinum Rewards Credit Cards), on your monthly Logix membership account statement (for enrolled Logix Debit Cards), and by calling 800-810-4271 Monday-Friday between 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM Pacific Standard Time, and Saturday and Sunday from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM Pacific Standard Time.
Point Expiration: Rewards Points earned and not redeemed remain in your Rewards Account and do not expire as long as your Rewards Account is active. To remain "active", your Rewards Account must have a valid Logix Platinum Rewards Card Credit Card net new retail purchase transaction or enrolled Logix Debit Card net new signature (not PIN) purchase transaction within the past twelve (12) consecutive months (365 days), otherwise your Rewards Account will be considered inactive and any earned Rewards Points will expire and are forfeited. Expired Rewards Points cannot be reinstated or redeemed.
Rewards Providers:Providers of Rewards merchandise and services (“Providers”) are independent contractors and are not our agents. We do not offer, endorse or guarantee any of the goods or services provided as part of the Logix Rewards. We do not warrant the quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of any merchandise or service you obtain through redemption of Rewards Points.
Taxes: You are solely responsible for any tax liability related to participation in the Logix Rewards Program and/or as a result of Rewards Points earned or redeemed. We do not offer tax advice; consult your tax advisor.
Eligibility and Good Standing: Only Logix members in good standing are eligible to participate in the Logix Rewards Program. Your Logix membership and accounts (and that of any joint owners on your Logix accounts) must be in good standing and operating within the terms of the applicable agreements with Logix Federal Credit Union in order to earn and redeem Rewards Points. This includes, but is not limited to, the absence of derogatory notes on your share savings, checking, and loan accounts. In addition, your Logix Platinum Rewards Credit Card account must be: open (meaning not in dispute, voluntarily closed, canceled or terminated by Logix for any reason); current (meaning there are no past-due balances); not over the credit limit; must not have a revoked, charged-off or bankruptcy status; and cannot have any other status preventing authorizations. If you or we close your Logix membership account, terminate your Rewards Card, or terminate your participation in the Logix Rewards Program, all Rewards Points will be forfeited. We reserve the right to disqualify any cardholder from participating in the Logix Rewards Program and to invalidate all Rewards Points, for abuse, fraud, or any violation of the terms and conditions of the Logix Rewards Program. If you have caused Logix Federal Credit Union a loss, you are not eligible to participate in the Logix Rewards Program.
- Rewards Points can be redeemed for travel bookings, including air, hotel, car and cruise ship bookings, as well as special activities and travel deals.
- All Travel Rewards must be booked through the Logix Rewards Program Web Site or by calling 800-810-4271.
- Logix absorbs booking fees. Travel bookings must be made through the Logix Rewards Program to qualify.
- Travel bookings may be paid for completely with points; a combination of points and cash; or all cash, with cash being in the form of a valid major credit card.
- Travel bookings redeemed with Rewards Points are non-refundable, non-changeable. This includes taxes, destination charges and any other applicable fees.
- Travel cancellations or modifications received at any time may be subject to applicable provider fees. No-shows are non-refundable and will result in a total forfeiture of any payments made and points used by you in connection with the reservation, without credit due.
- Additional charges may apply to travel bookings, such as but not limited to, taxes, surcharges, baggage fees, fuel surcharges, incidentals, and change fees. Such additional charges are fully the responsibility of the cardholder.
- Tickets for airline reward seats are limited to class of service/fare basis; capacity-controlled, and are subject to availability.
- Specific seat assignments cannot be guaranteed. It is recommended that you follow-up with the airline directly to ensure your seat request. When schedule changes occur, you must re-request a new seat assignment.
- Airline tickets will be issued electronically for a scheduled, US-based airline, based on the lowest fare available at the time of booking as displayed or published in U.S. airline industry computer reservation systems.
- Neither Logix nor the Providers shall be liable for any bodily harm and/or property damage which may result from your participation in the Logix Rewards Program, nor for the performance by the airlines of the ticketed transportation. Logix does not guarantee the availability of any flight on any airline or seats on any such flight. Logix does not endorse, guarantee or warrant the goods and services offered by any airline. Tickets are subject to the applicable airline rules and restrictions.
- Lost, stolen, or otherwise destroyed tickets or documents are not reusable, refundable, or replaceable.
- Points are considered fully redeemed when an airline confirmation and trip ID is issued electronically to the cardholder.
- The United States Government, Department of Treasury, Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), prohibits travel to U.S. sanctioned countries. For a complete list of countries that are sanctioned go to http://www.ustreas.gov/ofac
Hotel, Car Rental and Cruises
- Hotel bookings are available through preferred suppliers of travel services and may not be available for all locations and destinations.
- Hotels may require a major credit card in the name of one of the guests, or a cash deposit upon check-in.
- Car rental redemptions are available through preferred suppliers and may not be available for all locations and destinations. One way rentals are not permitted.
- Renters must have a valid driver’s license, major credit card, and good driving record.
- Car rental rates are based on 24-hour periods and may be subject to additional fees depending on time of return, including but not limited to hourly rental charges that will be billed directly to you by the car rental company.
- Local taxes and fees may not be included and will be assessed by the car rental location directly.
- Activity providers reserve the right to change, cancel, or modify the date, length, or any inclusions of the activity booked without notice to the booking travel agency or the consumer.
- For Cruise bookings it is the cardholder’s responsibility to obtain visas, passports, and other documentation including vaccinations for infectious diseases. No refunds will be made if improper documentation results in denial of boarding or entry to a foreign country. It is the responsibility of the cardholder to make sure that the name/names on the reservation are an exact match to proof of citizenship used.
- Cruise reservations are subject to the rules of each vendor on your itinerary. Refunds require a minimum of 6 to 8 weeks for processing and are subject to the policies of the individual travel provider.
- Rewards Points redeemed for Cash Back will be credited to your Logix savings account. Please allow up to 7 business days for the savings account credit to be applied.
Gift Cards and eGift Cards
- Gift Cards will be issued within seven (7) business days of the redemption request and sent via U.S. Mail to the mailing address on record with Logix. Gift Cards can only be shipped to the primary accountholder’s address located within the U.S. 50 States and Territories.
- eGift Cards will be delivered via email notification to the email address on record with Logix typically within five (5) minutes or less from the time of the redemption request.
- Gift Cards and eGift Cards are governed by these Logix Rewards Program Disclosure Program Rules as well as any terms and conditions or other disclosure that accompanies the Gift Card and/or eGift Card.
- Gift Cards and eGift Cards must be presented to the participating merchant supplier for use prior to any disclosed expiration date.
- Gift Cards and eGift Cards will not be personalized, are transferable, and may be redeemed by any person.
- Gift Cards and eGift Cards may not be resold and cannot be used against any outstanding Logix credit card, loan, or line of credit balance.
- Mechanical or other reproduction, copy, or facsimile of any Gift Card or eGift Card may not be accepted. Additional terms and conditions as may appear on or accompanying the Gift Card or eGift Card will apply. There are no refunds, exchanges, replacements or conversions for currency, credit, or other points or rewards for unused portions of Gift Cards or eGift Cards. Gift Cards and eGift Cards are not exchangeable, refundable, or redeemable for cash, and cannot be reissued or replaced if destroyed, lost or stolen.
TSA Pre√® Enrollment Voucher
The TSA Pre√® Enrollment Voucher gives you a one-time unique authorization code to use to waive the TSA Pre √® Application Program fee ($85 value) for a five-year TSA Pre √® benefit. If you are approved by the TSA, you will enjoy an expedited security screening experience that keeps you moving through security with no need to remove shoes, laptops, liquids, belts or light jackets. Proof of citizenship and fingerprinting is required in connection with the enrollment application. TSA approval is not guaranteed and can be revoked at any time. Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, or Lawful Permanent Resident. For information and requirements on the Transportation Security Administration’s TSA Pre √® Application Program visit www.tsa.gov/precheck.
- Merchandise Rewards are available for redemption by Logix Rewards members who are in good standing and have the necessary number of Logix Rewards Points required when placing an order. The Reward Center will verify the number of Rewards Points required at the time of order.
- Merchandise may be redeemed only with Logix Rewards Points. Logix Rewards Points cannot be supplemented with cash to redeem merchandise. All Rewards merchandise items are subject to availability; most orders will ship within two to four weeks from date of point redemption. All substitutions offered at the time of redemption will be of equal or greater value. All redeemed Rewards Points deductions are made at the time of order.
- Merchandise returns are only accepted for merchandise that is damaged, defective or misshipped and reported within 14 days of the receive date.
- The manufacturers’ warranty, if any, applies to all items offered.
- Merchandise can only be shipped to the primary account address within the U.S. 50 States and Territories. Only standard shipping is available. The “Ship to” address must include a street address; APO/FPO and PO Box addresses are not accepted.
- We may establish a minimum Rewards Points amount for gifting points from one Logix Rewards Account to another Logix Rewards Account.
- In order to gift points to another Logix member Rewards Account you will need the credit or debit card number corresponding to the Logix Rewards Account to which you want to gift points.
Indemnification: You hereby agree to indemnify, release and hold Logix Federal Credit Union, the third-party Rewards Providers, and all parties associated with the Logix Rewards Program, harmless from any claim, damages or liability or damage relating to or arising out of participation in the Logix Rewards Program or any Reward requested or received, including all losses, expenses, damages, costs, and reasonable attorneys’ fees. Further, you release us from any and all liability for any loss, expense, accident, injury, including but not limited to physical injury or death, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the request, use, or defect of any merchandise, travel, or other Reward obtained through the Logix Rewards Program. Any Reward offered or available under this Program is void where prohibited by law. Notwithstanding anything in these terms and conditions to the contrary, Logix and the Rewards Providers shall have no liability to you in connection with the Logix Rewards Program.
Governing Law: You understand and agree that this Logix Rewards Program Disclosure and all questions relating to its validity, interpretation, performance, and enforcement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California, notwithstanding any conflict-of-laws doctrines of such state or other jurisdiction to the contrary. Any action you, any third party, or Logix brings to enforce any term of this Logix Rewards Program Disclosure, or in any matter related to the Logix Rewards Program, shall be brought only in a California State or California Federal court situated in Los Angeles County and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of this Logix Rewards Program Disclosure shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Logix Rewards Program Disclosure and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Communications, Change, Amendment, and Termination of Logix Rewards: We may, at any time, add to, amend, or change any of the terms, conditions or restrictions, or terminate the Logix Rewards Program without notice, except as may be required by Law. You agree that any communication or notification by us to you of any addition, amendment, change, termination of the Logix Rewards Program, or other matter, may be made via email, Online Banking secure message system, Logix newsletter, or U.S. mail. Any “electronic” communications to you, including email and or postings to our website or the Logix Rewards Web Site, shall be deemed to be “in writing”.
The Logix Rewards Program is void where prohibited by law. Logix Federal Credit Union reserves the right to amend, change, or terminate the Logix Rewards Program at any time without notice. For more information about the Logix Rewards Program, call us at 800-328-5328.