Thank you for choosing Logix for your refinance loan.
Let us guide you on what to expect from application to closing. Keep in mind...the quicker you respond to our requests, the faster we can finalize your approval.
Good news! We're reviewing your loan application.
- If an appraisal inspection is required, an appraiser will reach out to you to set up an inspection
- A Logix underwriter is reviewing your application and will reach out to you if additional documents are needed for the review
- You will receive a package from the escrow company, be sure to complete and return your escrow paperwork and any requested documentation as soon as possible.
This step determines whether or not your application has been approved. If your loan application is approved, it will be approved subject to conditions.
- A Loan Processor will be assigned to your loan and will reach out to you to review the approval letter
Your loan is being processed.
- Your processor will request any additional items needed from you and outline the next steps of the process
- You will receive a copy of your appraisal
- We will work with the escrow company to obtain required documents
- You will receive weekly status updates from your Loan Processor
- Keep in Mind - the quicker you respond to our requests, the faster we can finalize your approval
Almost there! We're preparing your loan documents.
- We will prepare a Closing Disclosure that will reflect the terms of your loan
- Your Loan Processor will reach out to confirm you’re ready to proceed and answer questions you might have
- If you have opted and are elgible to electronically sign, you will receive an email with a link to review and esign a portion of your documents
- The escrow company will reach out to you to set up a loan document signing appointment