$150 to switch to Logix!*
Ready to switch? 96% of our members say they’d recommend us!
This offer is only available in branches. Simply bring this coupon into the branch when you open a new checking account with Logix. Your $150 bonus will be distributed as follows:
- Open checking with $250, receive $50 next day into the account
- Sign up for direct deposit within 60 days, receive $50
- Pay 3 bills via web bill pay of $50 or more, receive $50
In addition to the $150 cash bonus, you'll get:
Additionally, Logix offers service and security that can’t be beat.
- More than 80% of calls to the credit union are answered by a real person at our Burbank, CA headquarters. (Don’t believe us? Try it right now: 1-800-328-5328.)
- We earned a 5 star rating from Bauer Financial for financial strength.
- And since we’re a credit union, you benefit when we benefit. In 2012, we paid more than $5.5 million directly back into members’ accounts in a loyalty divided.
Ready to get started? Just click here to find a branch near you.
* $150 payment is dispersed as follows: $50 when you open a Logix Checking account in a Logix branch with a $250 balance, $50 when you sign up for monthly direct deposit with at least one recurring deposit of $250 or more, $50 when you make three or more electronic payments through Web BillPay. Direct Deposit and Bill Pay activity must occur within your first 60 days after Checking Account open date to earn bonus. Bonus will be deposited to your checking account within 30 days of required activity. Bonus amounts are taxable. Limit one per household. Current Logix checking accounts are excluded from this offer. This offer is valid for first time members only. New accounts must be opened in person at a Logix FCU branch location to take advantage of this offer.
** For the first 90 days your Logix checking account is open you will qualify at the “Gold” Relationship Rewards tier for rebates of non-network ATM Surcharges; maximum $3.50 rebate per transaction, $12 maximum per month. Refer to our Relationship Rewards program for full details.