- Check to see if the app is installed on your device. If it isn't, download the app.
- Open the Wallet and follow the instructions.
- Take a photo of your card or manually enter the card information.
- Follow the on-screen steps to complete the set-up.
Samsung Pay works in-store. Simply tap to check out.
Pay fast in your apps and online. Rather than entering your credit card number, just select Samsung Pay at checkout and authenticate the purchase with your fingerprint or PIN.
Look for one of these symbols when you want to make in-store purchases:
When you add your Logix Mastercard to Samsung Pay, it assigns a unique randomized set of numbers for each new transaction instead of your actual card number to keep your card details safe.
You'll also continue to have the other security benefits that come with your card - such as Zero Liability Protection* and Mastercard ID Theft Protection.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which Logix cards are eligible to use with Samsung Pay?
- My card could not be verified. What do I do next?
- Where is my payment information stored?
- Where can I find more information about Samsung Pay?
- Where can I find contactless merchants?
Your ability to use Samsung Pay may not be available at all locations where your Logix card is accepted. Samsung Pay is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Logix Federal Credit Union is not affiliated with and is a separate entity from Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.