- Check to see if the app is installed on your device. If it isn’t, download the app from Google Play.
- Open the Wallet and follow the instructions.
- Take a photo of your card or manually enter the card information.
- Follow the on-screen steps to complete the set-up.
The next time you’re ready to checkout in a store, just wake your phone and hold it over the payment terminal until you see a check mark.
Shopping online or in an app? Your purchase is just a few quick clicks away.
Look for one of these symbols when you want to make in-store purchases:
When you add your Logix Mastercard to Google Pay, it assigns a unique Device Account Number instead of your actual card number to keep your card details safe.
Plus, if your phone is misplaced or stolen, you can use Find My Device to find, lock, or erase it.
You'll also continue to have the other security benefits that come with your card - such as Zero Liability Protection* and Mastercard ID Theft Protection.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which Logix cards are eligible to use with Google Pay?
- My card could not be verified. What do I do next?
- Where is my payment information stored?
- Where can I find more information about Google Pay?
- Where can I find contactless merchants?
Your ability to use Google Pay may not be available at all locations where your Logix card is accepted. Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC. Logix Federal Credit Union is not affiliated with and is a separate entity from Google LLC. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.