- Open the Wallet using your mobile device
- Tap the plus sign + to add your card
- Take a photo of your card or manually enter the card information.
- Follow the on-screen steps to complete the set-up
Access Apple Pay on eligible devices the next time you’re ready to check out in a store, online, or within an app. Simply tap to pay.
Look for one of these symbols when you want to make in-store purchases:
When you add your Logix Mastercard to Apple Pay, it assigns a unique Device Account Number instead of your actual card number.
You'll also continue to have the other security benefits that come with your card - such as Zero Liability Protection* and Mastercard ID Theft Protection.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which Logix cards are eligible to use with Apple Pay?
- My card could not be verified. What do I do next?
- Where is my payment information stored?
- Where can I find more information about Apple Pay?
- Where can I find contactless merchants?
Your ability to use Apple Pay may not be available at all locations where your Logix card is accepted. Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc. Logix Federal Credit Union is not affiliated with and is a separate entity from Apple Inc. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.