Buying a home in 2022?
Take the year off!
Enjoy $2,022 off closing costs
for your purchase loan!
- Guaranteed 25 day close
- As little as 3% down*
- $500 satisfaction guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
Closing costs are the fees and expenses associated with a home purchase that are paid at the closing of a real estate transaction.
These costs typically amount from 2 to 5 percent of the loan principal.
Closing costs include the following:
- Application fee. A fee charged to process a loan request.
- Appraisal fee. This helps to properly assess the home’s fair market value.
- Attorney fees. This pays for an attorney to review the home purchase agreements and contracts. Not all states require this.
- Escrow fee. This fee goes to the party who handles the closing.
- Homeowners insurance. Covers possible damages to your home. Prepayment of the first year is usually required at closing.
- Loan origination fees. An upfront fee charged by a lender for processing a new loan application. This fee may include processing the application, underwriting and funding the loan, and other administrative services.
- Mortgage points. Also known as discount points, are fees paid to a lender in exchange for a lower interest rate on your mortgage.
- Private mortgage insurance (PMI). If you make a down payment of less than 20%, you might be required to pay private mortgage insurance (PMI), which insures the lender against losses in case you default.
- Property tax. Usually, six months of county property taxes are paid at closing.
- Title insurance. Policies to protect both the buyer and lender from disputes with the property’s title.
- Miscellaneous fees. A number of smaller fees may also be included at closing, from the cost of a credit check to the cost of locking in a rate while your application is being processed.
If you choose to finance your closing costs, the monthly loan payments will be higher than if you had paid the closing costs out-of-pocket. Use this calculator to itemize the closing costs and to compare loans with different rates, fees or terms.
$2,022 Off Logix Mortgage Loan Closing Costs Offer. We will reduce specific mortgage loan fees up to $2,022 on new Logix 1st trust deed mortgage loans for 1-4 unit residential property purchases. This Offer cannot be applied to other Logix mortgage loan fees or costs, or to any other Logix product, service, fee or charge. This Offer is not available on Logix no-cost loans, subordinate-lien financing, or Logix home equity loans and lines of credit, and is valid only on loan applications received on or after 1/11/2022. This is a limited time Offer and may be discontinued at any time without notice. Logix mortgage loans are available in the following states: AZ, CA, DC, ME, MD, MA NH, NV, and VA. Logix membership is required. Logix Smarter Banking is a registered trademark of Logix Federal Credit Union. NMLS ID: 503781
Logix 25-Day Loan Closing Guarantee. For 1st mortgage, purchases only, Logix guarantees to close your loan in 25 calendar days unless prohibited by Federal regulation, and provided Logix has received your (1) completed loan application; (2) all requested documents, (3) you have electronically consented @ Logixmortgage.com online mortgage loan application portal at the time of application through loan closing to receive all loan documents and disclosures electronically (Upon request, paper copies available at no additional charge.), and (4) all pre-conditions have been satisfied at least 5 calendar days prior to the scheduled closing date. If all required conditions are met and your loan fails to close on time due to a delay by Logix, you will receive a credit towards closing costs up to $2,000 at loan closing. Logix 25-Day Loan Closing Guarantee may not be combined with other offers, including our $500 Satisfaction Guarantee. Not available on “no cost” loans.
$500 Satisfaction Guarantee. We’ll do it right or we’ll credit $500 to your savings account. Satisfaction Guarantee applies to 1st trust deed mortgage loans and must be requested within 30 days of loan funding.
* Depending on loan program and amount.