Smarter Refi - Low Rates, No Closing Costs!
The Logix Smarter Refi is a streamlined mortgage refinance program designed to provide an expedited, no closing cost experience to highly qualified borrowers for specific types of refinances. The Smarter Refi significantly reduces documentation requirements and waives many traditional processing and underwriting steps - which can cut the time required to refinance your loan in half!
If you've got a credit score of 720 or higher and want to refinance a low loan to value mortgage with no cash out, call (800) 328-5328 to get started now!
- Low fixed rates
- No closing costs
- Loan amounts of $300,000 to $822,375 (no cash out)
- Maximum 60% combined loan-to-value (CLTV)
- No appraisal with qualifying Property Inspection Waiver
- Choice of 15 or 30-year terms
- Property must be owner occupied (attached condos and other property types ineligible)*
If you have questions, call us now at (800) 328-5328, or schedule an appointment:
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates shown above are for Owner-occupied primary or second home single family residence, detached condominiums, planned unit developments (PUDs), and townhomes refinance mortgage loans with no cash out that meet the following criteria: Borrower(s) with minimum FICO score of 720; Combined Loan to Value (CLTV) of up to 60%; not self-employed; Property must qualify for Property Inspection Waiver (PIW) and member agrees to no appraisal. Subordinate financing is not allowed on non-Logix second trust deeds.
CLTVs greater than 60% and other conditions that fall outside of the aforementioned criteria may not be eligible for the Smarter Refi product, including but not limited to, FICO score lower than 720, nonconforming loan amount, property type, loan type, occupancy type, attached condo, 2-4 unit properties, and "cash-out" refinancing.
A loan's final rate will depend on financial market conditions, specific characteristics of the loan transaction and applicant's credit profile. Estimated payment examples do not include taxes or insurance.