The Logix Platinum MasterCard is the ideal credit card for individuals who want the lowest possible rate. Our Platinum MasterCard features:
- A Variable Rate as low as 9.74% APR
- 0% APR on all purchases, cash advances, and credit card balance transfers for 12 months!*
Your new Logix Platinum MasterCard also offers these benefits:
- No Foreign Transaction Fees - We’ll rebate fees you are charged when using your MasterCard credit card to make a purchase from a merchant outside of the U.S.
- Auto Rental Coverage – Pays for physical damage or theft of a vehicle rental of up to 31 days
- Trip Cancellation Insurance – Protects you against nonrefundable deposits if your trip is interrupted or cancelled
- MasterCard Airport Concierge - An authorized meet and greet agent will meet you at the airport and assist you every step of the way
- MasterCard Global Service - Provides emergency customer service - any time, anywhere, and in any language
- Price Protection - Refunds the difference if you find a lower price within 60 days of purchase
- Identity Theft Resolution – A team of experts will help restore your identity if you are a victim of identity theft
- Extended Warranty – Doubles the original manufacturer’s or store brand warranty for most new purchases, for up to one additional year
- $200,000 Travel Accident Insurance
- Unique card numbers – Cards you order for your spouse, joint owner, or other authorized users will have a unique number, making it easier to identify the card used for each purchase
- Zero Liability** - You are not responsible for unauthorized purchases when you notify us in a timely manner
- Exciting mobile options like Apple Pay and Logix Card Manager, the free app that alerts you each time someone uses your card.
- EMV "Chip" embedded - Your Logix MasterCard comes with the latest in fraud prevention technology. (See video for details.)
Three Designs to Choose From
AutoPay – Never miss a payment or worry about late fees. We can transfer your loan payment from your Logix Savings or Checking account automatically, even when you are out of town or busy. To activate this service, visit the "Move Money" area in online banking or call (800) 328-5328.
Travel Notification – Let us know before you go, and we'll make a note of it. Otherwise, alarm bells might go off if you decide to go on a shopping spree in Europe. Simply fill out the travel notification form within online banking or call (800) 328-5328.
Lost or stolen cards – Call us at (800) 328-5328 or (818) 565-2020 (international/direct).
Rates and Fees
*0% APR Introductory Rate for 12 Months is available to members who meet minimum credit score and underwriting criteria; cardholder must qualify. Credit card purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances made during the first 90 days your credit card account is open qualify for 0% APR for up to 12 months (365 days from the date your account is opened). When the 12-month 0% APR Introductory Rate period has ended, the rate applied to any remaining outstanding balance for those transactions will be at the cardholder’s standard Credit Card rate. After the first 90 days, the interest rate applied to new purchases and other transactions will be at the cardholder’s standard Credit Card rate.
Our No Foreign Transaction Fees benefit means we will rebate fees you are charged when using your MasterCard credit card to make a purchase from a merchant located outside the U.S.
**Zero Liability means you won’t be responsible for unauthorized transactions when you notify us within 60 days from when we sent you the statement on which the item appears. MasterCard Zero Liability also protects against unauthorized purchases if your card is lost or stolen. Conditions and exclusions apply.
Full details about card benefits like Price Protection, Identity Theft Resolution Services, Extended Warranty, Satisfaction Guarantee, and MasterCard Global Service see the Guide to Benefits that will accompany your new card.
MasterCard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Logix Credit Cards are available in the following states: AZ, CA, DC, MA, MD, ME, NH, NV, and VA.